Monday, December 27, 2010

Day/Entry 9: How you hope your future will be like

First, I hope my future is more grammatically-correct than this prompt would imply.

I'll be married, 2 kids, a woman who loves me for who I am, challenges me in the ways I need challenging, and supports me in that which I do. I'll be a professor of Higher Education, or maybe just an administrator, at a Research-Intensive institution. I'll live somewhere I can see my friends and family. I'll have the freedom (both of time and resources) to travel regularly to the other 170 countries I haven't been to.

Most important in all of this is that I'll be with someone I love who loves me, near the friends I love to be near, and in a job that challenges me appropriately and pays respectfully. I know that's not too detailed, but I'm not convinced more detail is necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment