Friday, April 24, 2015

23 - famous attractive people

So the prompt is to post pictures (not going to happen) of 5 guys who are famous that I find attractive. Again, this set of prompts is probably for high school girls (if that old), and I'm not prone to that kind of marketing. Still, in no particular order:

Seth MacFarlane - the Family Guy guy, who also happens to be a fantastic singer and really won me over with his Music is Better Than Words album and show. Magic stuff, great voice, great voices, funny guy. My wife says I have a man-crush on him...

Justin Hartley - the guy that played Oliver Queen on Smallville. Not sure what he's up to now, if anything, but that was a stereotypically good-looking guy.

Kai Ryssdal - the guy from Marketplace. Not sure what he looks like, but he has the best voice on radio right now. Or at least the best voice on the radio I listen to. Plus, I like listening to Marketplace.

This is harder than I thought it would be...

Uhm, a current, generic actor-type is probably a good addition since I haven't really done that yet. Wait...

Patton Oswalt - sure he looks like a hobbit (his words) but he's the most talented, funniest mainline comic working today. I will listen to any joke he tells. Plus, he's serious about his craft, did a fantastic stint on Justified, and doesn't put on airs about being more than a comic. He's admittedly unqualified to be a role model or leader or pundit or whatever. Which makes him awesome as any of those things. That guy's mind and jokes are worth it...

So the current famous actor guy that's attractive: Brad Pitt? I don't know - he seems like a throwaway choice. George Clooney? Same issue, didn't phenotype. Let's just go over to google images and...
Henry Cavill is a good choice - liked his portrayal of young Superman, but that raises the Brandon Routh question (like his Kent too, and he's Oliver Queen now...); Bradley Cooper - good in Silver Linings Playbook, probably in Sniper too (which I still haven't seen); Chris Evans - also good as a superhero.
Turns out that the search for "Most Attractive Actors" turns out thousands of people who look the same, and none of whom look like me. Phenotypically dominant, dark hair, light eyes, strong jaws. Man, I should have been born a brunette...

No comments:

Post a Comment