Saturday, January 1, 2011

Entry 11: iPod shuffle ten

Not sure this is appropriate, as I've got 7291 songs on it. I'll do two...

1. Blue Jay Way, The Beatles
2. The Power of One, Hans Zimmer (from the movie of the same name)
3. Rootless Tree, Damian Rice
4. Human After All, Daft Punk
5. Epilogue: You and I/The Story of Chess, Anderrson-Ulvaeus (from the Chess concept album or Soundtrack)
6. It's Only Love, The Beatles (3.37% of my library are The Beatles - pretty bad odds in a random ten)
7. 2+2=5, Radiohead (which I got due to the Momentum show in SD in 2004)
8. Situation, Jack Johnson
9. Humpty Dance, Digital Underground
10. Tanguedia, Gary Burton (from the Astor Piazzolla reunion)

Now, for real. The top ten listened/played on my list:

1. Dethaura, Sonata Arctica (63)
2. Extraordinary Machine, Fiona Apple (51)
3. Three Evils (Embodied in Love and Shadow), Coheed & Cambria (50)
3. Everything Fades to Gray (Instrumental), Sonata Arctica (50)
3. The Last Amazing Grays, Sonata Arctica (50)
6. Symphony no. 7 in A Major, Second Movement, Beethoven, London Symphony (48)
7. The Suffering, Coheed & Cambria (45)
7. The Crowing, Coheed & Cambria (45)
9. Seashell, Scala and Kolacny Brothers (42)
10. Keeping the Blade, Coheed & Cambria (41)
10. Always and Never, Coheed & Cambria (41)

The Coheed and Sonata stuff tend to get played in a row, by album, so they happen a lot. Coheed is my Bowling Ball Repair music...

High Play, High Rated, although this is a biased set as I've not rated most of my music...

Methods of Madness, the Taxi Driver/Hitchcock show by the Blue Devils Drum and Bugle Corps, 2000
Operation Ground and Pound, Dragon Force
My Eyes, Felicia Day and Neil Patrick Harris, from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
Extraordinary Machine, Fiona Apple
Tymps (the Sick in the Head song), Fiona Apple
Slow Like Honey, Fiona Apple
Seashell, Scala and Kolacny Brothers
My Dream's But A Drop Of Fuel For A Nightmare, Sonata Arctica
Lacrimosa from Mozart's Requiem

No comments:

Post a Comment