Monday, January 3, 2011

Entry 14: Earliest Memory

This isn't really possible. My earliest memory might be a meta-memory. I 'recall' being very young and crawling into the lake - maybe 12-14 months old. It might be one of those things where I recall hearing about it so much that I imagined my memory into existence.

Firsthand, I recall sleeping under a chair, and jumping from car to car on the train. We were told that we had to wear shoes because our feet would get caught in the joints things between cars so I recall getting to the finger-joint thing and jumping to the next car. My mom says we took that trip when I was three. I also remember meeting my dad at the train station in Flagstaff and riding home in the back of the station wagon. So, that's my first verifiable memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment