Sunday, January 2, 2011

Entry 13: Somewhere I'd like to move or visit

I'd like to visit Scotland again. I lived there for an academic year and loved it, so I want to go back. I hope to visit Norway and Sweden in the next year, and hopefully Iceland, Finland, and the Baltic. I didn't get to Russia last trip, and I hope to see more than St. Petersburg. I want some Red Square. I need to see Spain and Portugal to finish off Western Europe, and then the Balkans to finish off that chunk.

Live? I'd live in any city, really. Stockholm or Oslo are tops on my list right now (love those as an idea). I'd move to Glasgow in a heartbeat, or London or Edinburgh if the job was right. Paris could work although my french is old and wasted, and my German could make Hamburg, Vienna, Salzburg, or Bern work.
In the US, not much catches my eye, although San Francisco might fit, as might Boston or maybe even New York. Maybe.

Ask me again in 6 months and we'll see. My degree will likely force me out of the Pueblo so I'm likely to live in another college town somewhere soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment