Thursday, January 6, 2011

Entry 15: Favorite Tumblrs

I didn't even know what that is. I barely blog, so I think I'm safe saying I don't read them either. Tumblr, blogger, whatever. Not interested.

Online serial stuff, though, I do like. For instance, I'm a fan of three online comics right now:

Girls with Slingshots is a about people I think I'd get along with. And funny. It was referred by another site, and I'm stuck.

Questionable Content was my first, and it sent me to both GWS and LICD. It's very well written, and I'm a fan of the style.

The Least I Could Do is great. It's vaguely British, and while I'm not mad about the main character, everything else is perfect. Rayne Summers is admirable, childish, and fun, and as the center he's a capable character around which other good characters reasonably frolic.

So that's me, for the reading, online. Aside from the NYT and other random stuff that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment