Wednesday, February 16, 2011

18 - beliefs

These are getting too broad. So here's a "this I believe" style rant...

I believe nothing is more important than fidelity. I believe that everyone has the right to have access to opportunity, and has the right to squander those opportunities. I believe that a benevolent, loving God sent his son to serve as a sacrifice and example to mankind, and that by emulating that son one can achieve true harmony, peace, enlightenment, and eternal life. I believe education is the single most important goal one should pursue. I believe my waist is too big and I wish I had more mojo to do something about it. I believe that people need to think about things more - that we can't cut taxes without sacrificing what we want and that too many people think everyone else is the problem. I believe racism is becoming too acceptable under the guise of 'taking back' the government. I believe there isn't enough art in the world, and that there is probably too much bad art. I believe in contradictions. I believe in my friends, my family, and those I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment