Thursday, May 13, 2010

Next.

So.

What now?

Semester's over and I'm not really sure what to do with all this extra time. It's not that I actually have much extra time, but I'm not using my brain for anything conscious right now. For a couple days now. It's weird.

I started re-reading an old book from my callous youth - Weis & Hickman's Dragon's of Autumn Twilight - and I have to say it's the best Twilight book ever written. Gaming dorks - you hear me.

I've read it for about 30 minutes, total. I'm 1/3rd of the way through it. Almost 150 pages. If only articles in The Chronicle of Higher Education were this easy to digest.

Anyway, that's me for now. Trying to figure out what's me for now.

I get back in to one class (maybe two) in June, but right now I've got a couple weeks where my brain gets to turn off, by comparison.

Not hating it at all.

Woot.

No comments:

Post a Comment